I know I’ve been seriously delinquent lately… Conferences, job applications, and finishing up my dissertation have taken over my life as of late. We even missed one of our favorite seasons for talking about gender — Halloween! Don’t despair though, we’ve rounding up our Halloween links from years past:
- Still need a costume? Check out Fair Play’s costume strategy.
- Need to get in the Halloween spirit? We’ve got family-friendly books and movies to set a spooky mood.
- Crafting also sets the mood and you get some festive decorations out of the deal.
- Have you carved your jack-o-lantern? Don’t forget to roast the seeds!
- For other Halloween ideas and traditions, look no further.
Personally, we’ll be spending this evening carving pumpkins, roasting pumpkin seeds, and watching scary movies with some friends. Until then, we’ll continue to send these adorable Halloween e-cards to everyone in our address book.